Vivek Bali urges Honourable LG to fulfill the long pending demands of Shangus Nowgam.
Janta Dal United Leader Sh.Vivek Bali State Secretary have demanded earliest development in Nowgam Shangus of District Anantnag. The concerned departments seems dilly dallying tactics.
The urgently required infrastructure being the people of area most peace loving, who always dislike protests for mitigation of their sufferings and due to these facts of the people are not heard sincerely.
The demands put forth are as under:
1.Removal of encroachment on Kacharir land adjacent to Shahi Hamdan Sports Stadium to complete its establishment as Sports Stadium with release of adequate funds for construction and renovation with boundary walling of the sports stadium so as to cater the long pending demand on this account.
2.They have demanded that power supply improvement desires upgradation from 6.2 to 10.3. This has been approved but still not being installed since long.
- Upgradation of Gopalpura Grid Station is the burning demand to overcome the power supply deficiency in the area.
- Replacement of old poles and wires both HT and LT 5. Installation of transformers for Chanmoahala and Kharbat at an earliest to avoid their low standard power supply.
- Upgradation of Agriculture Department and Sheep/Animal Husbandry with construction of New Buildings have to be initiated at an earliest to modernise these departmental projects.
- Opening of four new Angenwadi Centres in Nowgam, Shangus area is the earnest requirement for healthy welfare of infants in the area.
- The leader have demanded opening of Naibat, Girdawer Circle, and Patwar Halqua in Bandi to cater the requirements of the public.
- Irrigation Projects of Kullo Laad are still pending since last eight years and it needs to be completed and construction of new canals is the earnest demand for getting rid from the irrigation problems by the people in the area. The State Secretary has urged the Lieutenant Governor, Chief Secretary, Principal Secretaries of Concerned departments to accede to the demands demanded above so that the Public of Shangus Nowgam of Anantnag district may feel themselves as good citizens, as this area was visited by Late Smt Indira Gandhi on becoming her Prime Minister of India during seventies as a first visit to Kashmir had landed in Shangus, but since her departure from universe no development was heeded up-to-date.