A Deputation of Muncipal counsellors met with Union MOS for jal shakti and tribal affairs sh. Bisheshwar Tudu at Chenab Bhawan kishtwar.
My utmost gratitude to my fellow counsellor to give the responsibility to raise the following issues.
- Restoration of state hood with 100% protection of jobs and land rights.
Early hold of Assembly election.
- Misappropriation of funds and in time bound inquiry in naigardh water supply scheme.
- employment opportunities for local youth in hydro power projects as govt promised in RR plan.
- Extension of bus stand
- Funds grants under CSR for development of kishtwar town.
6.Funds under IDMT and distt plan should be increased up to 2 cr.
- Black topping on all link roads
- Coloured LED lights should be installed for the beautification of chowgan ground.
- Construction of Solid waste mangement and slaughter house.
- Construction of over head water reservoir
- boost the sports activities in distt kishtwar (cricket stadium, foot ball stadium cricket academy) etc
- Early start of work for territorial cancer institute which was given by previous govt in kishtwar
- Tourism places should be developed to boost the local economy like cable car project etc.
- Building material like sand, stone, etc should be available on cheap rates.
- Fire wood should be available on cheap rates for locals.
- Adjustments of daily wagers on permanent basis.